PERSONALIZATION OF THE BAG
Each of us has trousers, a t-shirt, shoes, a bag, some other clothes that we would like to design, remake, upcycling in an individual way. LITTLE ARTIST is a service that involves personalizing your own clothing and more. We don’t sell you a finished product. We work on YOUR CLOTHES, above you will see visualizations that will be translated into the clothes you send us. Choose what you want to personalize, then choose what effect and color you want to get. Put it in the basket and send us your clothes or other item, and we’ll take care of it.
SO HOW MY PRODUCT MUST BE?
Details of the service
You can use the LITTLE ARTIST’s service provided that your product meets at least 1 condition in the following classification:
* The care label shows that the assortment is made of: knitwear, cotton, linen, cotton with elastane, viscose with elastane
* Skład procentowy wyrobu jakie widnieje na etykiecie pielęgnacyjnej jest następujacy: minimum 80 % cotton; minimum 80% linen; mix cotton / spandex; mix viscose / cotton / spandex.
* At least one product washing rule that appears on the care label follows: washing at 40 * C; washing at 60 *
* The basic color of the product that will undergo further processing is white, yellow, orange, pink, red, gray, graphite, green, brown, blue, navy blue, purple, black.
SO WHAT MY PRODUCT CAN’T HAVE
The product subjected to the service of the Little Artist may have print or embroidery, but it must be remembered that embroidery or printing may be damaged, change color, may discolor the product, it may fall off or simply damage the product.
The product subjected to the service Little Artist can’t have elements such as: fur, plastic, plastic.
The product which has:
- rubber, lace, string, tape, zipper it may be damaged or it may damage the product.
- rivet, button, leather it may fall off as well as damage may occur within this element.
- defect, hole, puffs it may cause the defect to grow, the hole to be pulled.
- the stain may or may not cover the, it all depends on the type of stain.
AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVEN’T FOUND
If you have questions that you haven’tfound anywhere, check the FAQ. Or maybe you dream of a different effect, do you have your own individual idea for your clothes? Fill out the form in the MY OWN PROJECT tab and we will help you.