Each of us has trousers, a t-shirt, shoes, a bag, some other clothes that we would like to design, remake, upcycling in an individual way. LITTLE ARTIST is a service that involves personalizing your own clothing and more. We don’t sell you a finished product. We work on YOUR CLOTHES, above you will see visualizations that will be translated into the clothes you send us. Choose what you want to personalize, then choose what effect and color you want to get. Put it in the basket and send us your clothes or other item, and we’ll take care of it.
SO HOW MY PRODUCT MUST BE?
Details of the service
You can use the LITTLE ARTIST’s service provided that your product meets at least 1 condition in the following classification:
* The care label shows that the assortment is made of: knitwear, cotton, linen, cotton with elastane, viscose with elastane
* The percentage composition of the product which appears on the care label is as follows: minimum 80 % cotton; minimum 80% linen; mix cotton / spandex; mix viscose / cotton / spandex.
* At least one product washing rule that appears on the care label follows: washing at 40 * C; washing at 60 *
* The basic color of the product that will undergo further processing is white, yellow, orange, pink, red, gray, graphite, green, brown, blue, navy blue, purple, black.
SO WHAT MY PRODUCT CAN’T HAVE
The product subjected to the service of the Little Artist may have print, embroidery, but it must be remembered, the embroidery, the knuckle may be damaged, the color may change, it may discolor the product, it may fall off, damage the product.
The product subjected to the service Little Artist can’thave elements such as: fur, plastic, plastic
The product which has:
- rubber, lace, string, tape, zipper it may be damaged or it may damage the product.
- rivet, button, leather it may fall off as well as damage may occur within this element.
- defect, hole, puffs it may cause the defect to grow, the hole to be pulled.
- stainmay or may not cover, it all depends on the type of stain.
AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVEN’T FOUND
If you have questions that you have not found anywhere, check the FAQ, and if you dream of a different effect, fill in the form in the MY OWN PROJECT tab and we will help you.