DYEING FOR SMOOTH COLOR
Dyeing for NAVY
SO HOW MY PRODUCT MUST BE?
Details of the service
The dyeing service may be performed on a product that meets at least 1 condition in the following classification:
* The care label shows that the assortment is made of: knitwear, cotton, linen, cotton with elastane, viscose with elastane.
* The percentage of the product that appears on the care label is as follows: minimum 80 % cotton; minimum 80% linen; mix cotton / spandex; mix viscose / cotton / spandex.
* At least one washing rule on the care label is: washing at 40 * C; washing at 60 *
* The base color of the product to be dyed will bewhite, yellow, orange, pink, red, gray, graphite, green, brown, blue, navy blue, purple, black.
SO WHAT MY PRODUCT CAN’T HAVE
The product subjected to the service of dyeing may have print, embroidery,but it must be remembered, the embroidery, the knitting may be damaged, the color may change, it may discolor the product, it may fall off, it may damage the product.
The product subjected to the service of dyeing can’thave elements such as: fur, plastic, plastic.
The product which has:
- rubber, lace, string, tape, zipper it may be damaged or it may damage the product.
- rivet, button, leather it may fall off as well as damage may occur within this element.
- defect, hole, puffs it may cause the defect to grow, the hole to be pulled.
- stain may or may not cover, it all depends on the type of stain.
AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVEN’T FOUND
Familiarize yourself with our risks and tutorials to better understand our service as well as the FAQ.