DYEING FOR SMOOTH COLOR
Dye for BLACK
The service of dyeing clothing in black is based on changing the base color of the product to a smooth black color. If the product has polyester threads, they can only get dirty, which means they will not dye. The finished product will have a lack of color, i.e. uneven color or it will not change it’s base color.
SO HOW MY PRODUCT MUST BE?
Details of the service
The dyeing service may be performed on a product that meets at least 1 condition in the following classification:
* The care label shows that the assortment is made of: knitwear, cotton, linen, cotton with elastane, viscose with elastane.
* The percentage of the product that appears on the care label is as follows: minimum 80 % cotton; minimum 80% linen; mix cotton / spandex; mix viscose / cotton / spandex.
* At least one washing rule on the care label is: washing at 40 * C; washing at 60 *
* The base color of the product to be dyed will be white, yellow, orange, pink, red, gray, graphite, green, brown, blue, navy blue, purple, black.
SO WHAT MY PRODUCT CAN’T HAVE
The product subjected to the service of dyeing may have print, embroidery,but it must be remembered, the embroidery, the knitting may be damaged, the color may change, it may discolor the product, it may fall off, it may damage the product.
The product subjected to the service of dyeing can’thave elements such as: fur, plastic, plastic.
The product which has:
- rubber, lace, string, tape, zipper it may be damaged or it may damage the product.
- rivet, button, skin it may fall off as well as damage may occur within this element.
- defect, hole, puffs it may cause the defect to grow, holes, and puffs.
- stain may or may not cover, it all depends on the type of stain.
SO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVEN’T FOUND
Familiarize yourself with our risks and tutorials to better understand our service as well as the FAQ.